Cupping is Quickly becoming the New standard of Practice in Western medicine! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to increase your knowledge in the ancient art of cupping and learn new and exciting techniques to increase the well-being of your clients
MARCH 17TH – INTRODUCTION TO GUA SHA
Gua sha (Chinese: 刮痧; pinyin: guā shā), meaning “scraping sha“, is a traditional Chinese medical treatment in which the skin is scraped to alleviate fluid stagnation and produce light sha, blood brought to the surface. Practitioners believe gua sha releases unhealthy elements from injured areas and stimulates blood flow and healing.
Come join us and learn how to incorporate this ancient art into your practice and your lifestyle.
- The class is from 9:00am-4:00pm and will consist of morning lecture, and demonstration.
- The afternoon is all hands-on application training.
- Cost is $149 for the day and will include 6 hours of CEU’s, a handout, and take home Gua Sha tool.
MARCH 18TH – INTRODUCTION TO CUPPING
Back by popular demand!! Our introductory to cupping workshop is focused on blending the ancient art of Chinese cupping and modern day soft tissue work. A truly harmonious relationship that will leave you and your clients feeling Alive!
The benefits of cupping:
- Free up soft tissue adhesions
- Increase Energy
- Decrease pain
- Aid in muscle recovery and scar tissue removal
- Increase circulation, etc…
- Contraindications, precautions, and safety
- The varieties of cups available and the pros and cons to varying style
Cost is $179.00, 7 CEUs and includes a take home booklet and a mini cupping set. 9:00am- 5:00pm
COMBINED MARCH 17TH AND 18TH WEEKEND PACKAGE
Combined weekend workshop – includes Introduction to Gua Sha Level 1 on Saturday and Introduction to Cupping level 1 on Sunday.
total CEUs 13