Therapeutic Cupping Workshop
When: Saturday February 3rd 9:00am-5:00pm and Sunday February 4th 9:00am-4:00pm
Cost: Day 1- $179/Day 2- $169, CEU’s: 13- Click HERE to register
Day 1 – Back by popular demand!! Our introductory to cupping workshop is focused on blending the ancient art of Chinese cupping and modern day soft tissue work. A truly harmonious relationship that will leave you and your clients feeling Alive!
The benefits of cupping:
- Free up soft tissue adhesions
- Increase Energy
- Decrease pain
- Aid in muscle recovery and scar tissue removal
- Increase circulation, etc…
- Contraindications, precautions, and safety
- The varieties of cups available and the pros and cons to varying style
Day 2 – Specific techniques used to alleviate pain and increase movement in the Low back and hips
90% hands-on as you Learn:
- Patterns held with the most common complaints and conditions in the low back and hips
- Specific techniques and placement patterns used in cupping to alleviate chronic pain and increase movement in these target areas.
(this includes a take home packet and a starter cupping set)
Below is the link to the video for Fire Cupping. Please let us know if you have any questions.
For more information and to register visit: CuppingDynamix.com
Contact: Amber Clark, LMT lic#10629, firstname.lastname@example.org/541-678-4212