Hawthorn Healing Arts Center offers workshops, lecture series and special arts and music events throughout the year.
- Annual Open House to celebrate Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Day.
- A twice yearly Fall Cleanse and Spring Cleanse led by Kerie Raymond, N.D.
- Hawthorn sells Essential Oils and often hosts lectures to learn about how to use them for healing, wellness and health.
- Continuing education for practitioners to learn new techniques to augment their practices.
- Presentations and lectures open to the public led by our practitioners about a variety of issues from menopause and hormones to childhood food sensitivities, and more, for the elderly, families and children.
- Seasonal Qi Gong classes and workshops led by Kellie Chambers, L.Ac.
- A variety of other healing and arts based workshops offered by other practitioners in Central Oregon as well as guest teachers from far and wide.
- Hawthorn participates in First Friday Art Walk every season to showcase local visual artists and musicians.
- Other musical and inspirational events are also offered throughout the year.