The goal of neural therapy is to release interference fields which can form in response to injury, surgery, vaccinations, piercings, inflammation, infections, diseased organs, dental work, stress, and psychological trauma.
Supports conditions associated with:
- bladder and prostate conditions,
- bloating, constipation, diarrhea,
- small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO),
- irritable bowel syndrome,
- headaches, migraines, brain fog,
- chronic tonsillitis,
- sinus congestion,
- menstrual pain and irregularities,
Typical Conditions Improved with Neural Therapy:
- lymphatic stagnation,
- Lyme and other vector-born illnesses
- pain syndromes
Therapeutic local anesthesia (neural therapy)
Reset the autonomic nervous system
Neural therapy is an injection technique that helps to reset the autonomic nervous system back to its healthy state. During a neural therapy treatment, small injections of procaine (a short-acting local anesthetic) are administered into scars, nerve ganglia, acupuncture points, trigger points, and other areas of dysfunction. The goal of neural therapy is to release interference fields which can form in response to injury, surgery, vaccinations, piercings, inflammation, infections, diseased organs, dental work, stress, and psychological trauma. Interference fields disrupt healthy communication of the nervous system and contribute to the persistence of pain, chronic illness and organ system dysfunction.
How Does Neural Therapy Work?
Treatment is administered by injecting dilute procaine into the interference field. There are many ways to address interference fields. Most commonly, a small amount of procaine is injected intradermally (just under the skin) with a very small (30G) needle. The procaine helps to reestablish normal electrical potential across cellular membranes to help restore function in the area treated.
Conditions Benefitted by Neural Therapy:
There are many conditions that can be helped with neural therapy. Illnesses such as asthma, bladder and prostate conditions, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), irritable bowel syndrome, headaches, migraines, brain fog, chronic tonsillitis, fatigue, dizziness, sinus congestion, menstrual pain and irregularities, infertility, lymphatic stagnation, Lyme and other vector-born illnesses, and pain syndromes have all been cured or greatly improved with neural therapy.
Interested in neural therapy with Dr.Gansemer? Call 541-330-0334 to request a consultation or use our online appointment form now.
Discover more about Neural Therapy:
- Comparison of Efficacy of Neural Therapy and Physical Therapy in Chronic Low Back Pain
- Long-Term Results of Therapeutic Local Anesthesia (Neural Therapy) in 280 Referred Refractory Chronic Pain Patients
- Neural Therapy: An Overlooked Game Changer for Patients Suffering Chronic Pain?
- Neural Therapy in the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis: A Pilot Study
- Neural Therapy by D.K. Klinghardt, MD, PhD